Associate Credit Control
To execute the lease operations efficiently and in line with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the disbursement process is according the SOP, Policies and Procedures
- Review signed documents & Disbursement Checklist along with related documents
- Prepare & Review delivery notes and all related documents
- Review traffic letters before delivering to clients.
- Review of credit administration reports including Follow-up Report, Ownership Report, Registration Report, and Letter of Guarantee Report.
- Ensure and approve the assets uploaded on ECR and Payment of ECR invoices
- Follow Up on contracts uploading process on FRA Portal & Updating FRA Report
- Respond to Audit request and comments received.
- Prepare & Review termination & Partial Termination forms after obtaining necessary approvals
- Follow Up on selling process of total loss assets to insurance companies.
- Prepare & Review Client positions responding to credit risk requests
- Register Receivable cheques and respond to client’s replacement requests.
- Keep record of guarantee cheques
- Send weekly reminders with missing documents, Pending registration contracts & Expired License
- Review Periodic claims to be sent to clients including Corridor and stamp duty claims
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline – preferably, Business Administration, Finance
- 5-8 years of experience in credit administration
- Computer literate with knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint applications
- Leadership skills
- Time Management Skills