Associate Financial Planning Analyst
Financial analysts are expected to provide upper management with analysis and advice regarding how to most effectively utilize the company’s financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate, while avoiding putting the company at serious financial risk.
- Working with individual departments to prepare annual budgets including proforma financial statements and forecast for capital expenditures and consolidate them into one overall company consolidated budget
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations.
- Controlling expenditures for daily operations according to the approved budget.
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- Preparing business plan to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions.
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/Economics or a relevant discipline
- 5-8 years of experience required
- Computer literate with knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint applications
- Analytical Thinking.
- Accurate and precise attention to details.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Be aware of economic and business trends.
- Anticipate obstacles and potential problems, think of solutions.