Business Development Principal
Manage key customer relationships through promoting GCFS/GCF products and services, developing proposals and managing customer satisfaction in order to meet sales plans and targets.
- Set subordinates’ individual objectives, manage their performance, and provide feedback and coaching in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
- Establish and maintain a database of potential clients.
- Manage the establishment of relations with potential clients and the promotion of GCFS &GCF’s services and solutions.
- Manage current client relations and periodically monitor their satisfaction with existing deals and services.
- Periodically measure client satisfaction, identify areas requiring attention and ensure that appropriate actions are taken towards maintaining client satisfaction standards.
- Oversee that a proper understanding of client requirements is carried out.
- Manage the preparation of the client proposal including terms and conditions, and relevant information and documentation and approvals in line with established guidelines and policies.
- Work with the Credit and Risk divisions to present the proposal and gain approval from relevant management and committees.
- Manage negotiations with clients towards achieving a favourable agreement between both the client and GCFS/GCF in line with the overall business plan and established policies.
- Follow-up the completion of the contractual procedures and make sure that client contract is activated.
- Oversee the preparation of amendments to the contract based on change in client business needs or other variables.
- Renewal of Insurance Policies for existing client.
- Issuing vehicle licenses for new clients or renewal in case of existing clients.
- Send contract to Operations department on LeaseFlex after preparing form(B).
- Ensuring all cases are registered and updated properly on Workflow system.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline – preferably, Economy or finance
- At least 8 years of experience in sales and marketing with a strong focus on the financial institutions industry
- At least 3 years of experience managing teams
- Computer literate with knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint applications
- Interpersonal communication